1/5/11

West Malaysia to Singapore and Borneo



Orangtan Rehabilitation Center



Sandakan Terminal

Sandakan Airport











Nice water



Accomodation.



Very quiet place to stay

Sipadan Island near by Tawau . World well known for SCUBA.

Sipadan Island , I did not have time to dive this time due to weather.




Miri to Tawau

Can you recognize , if this hill was invisible one day before I land .....??. I NEVER forget this meanless hill for whole my life..........

This little hill just before Runway almost Killed me, one day before I had make a technical landing at MIRI airport, after flying 1 hour in Thunderstorm and 2 hours in no visibility at 9000 feet with rain. Many flight crashed in the past, and I really do not believe I am still exsisting . Do you see a little pass between small peek? I just went throuhg accidentally in the cloud with NO VISIBILITY. becaseu tower ask me to decent.



Kucheng Airport

Crossed Ocean to Kucheng Borneo

Big one climb up very quickly next me and passed me.

Singapore Port. So many ships.

Singapore Changi International Airport

Johor Bahur Airport

Please click [ OLDER POSTS ] for more photos on next page.
You also can go to http://www.shuhei4fun.blogspot.com/ to see my life.

No comments: